The SCA is requesting a proposal for Singapore T10 League from interested parties. Qualified Applicants from Singapore and
International entities are eligible to submit Proposals for the right to provide the Services to SCA in respect of the Tournament
For more info, check out the Request For Proposal (RFP) document below:
Closing on 9th October 2020, 5:00 pm
TENDER FOR DESIGN, SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF CRICKET BALL STOP NETTING AT FIELD OF INDIAN ASSOCIATION, 69, BALESTIER ROAD
Singapore Cricket Association invites tenderers to submit bids for:
Design, delivery and installation of pole and ball stop netting alongside to the Balasteir road at the open field at 69, Balestier Rd, Singapore 329677
Phone: +65 6291 2556 (Singapore Indian Association grounds)
Prospective tenderers must visit the site at 69, Balestier Rd, Singapore 329677
Phone: +6582679637 Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Bidders must have a relevant track record and experience to provide the services.
- Bidders must satisfy all technical and commercial requirements contained in this document.
- All costs related to temporary structures and supplies shall be borne by the successful contractor.
- The successful contractor shall be responsible for any damage at site or part of building on-site by the contractor or his workmen or agents. All reinstatement work must be made good to the satisfaction of the Singapore Cricket Association and the Singapore Indian Association.
- All works at the site shall be carried out during office hours between 8 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday. No work shall be carried out on Public Holiday/Sunday unless otherwise approved. The successful contractor shall, in any case, submit a work schedule for approval after the award of the tender.
- The successful contractor must ensure that necessary warning signage and safety barricades are in place at all times during installation and shall undertake all safety precautions and indemnify the Singapore Cricket Association and the Indian Association against all claims and damages including claims from 3rd parties and public arising from any adverse occurrences at worksites in possession of contractor.
- All works shall comply in all respect with any relevant Statutory Regulation, Bye-Laws and other Regulations currently in force. PE endorsements and relevant permissions and Govt. approvals are the responsibility of the contractor for this tender.
- Particular attention is required for the structural strength of Poles and netting.
- The Singapore Cricket Association reserves the right to cancel any request for tender at any time.
SCOPE OF WORKS
The successful contractor will be required to:
- Design and erect a structurally sturdy 25-metre pole (with PE endorsement) for the roadside of Balestier road to ensure as indicated in attached “Ball Stop Netting”.
- Provide and install a black colour knotted netting.
- Poles must come with a Pully with a metal cable to replace the netting.
- All Govt. approvals responsibility of vendor to obtain.
- PE endorsed plan is required to be submitted by successful contractor.
- All components shall be designed and manufactured as a system
- Durability: All exposed components shall be constructed of corrosion resistant material and/or coated to help prevent corrosion.
- All exposed carbon steel shall be hot dip galvanized per ASTM A123.
- All exposed aluminium shall be powder coated with high performance polyester or anodized.
- All exterior reflective inserts shall be anodized, coated, and protected from direct environmental exposure to prevent reflective degradation or corrosion.
- All exposed hardware and fasteners shall be stainless steel of 18-8 grade or better, passivated and coated with aluminium-based thermosetting epoxy resin for protection against corrosion and stress corrosion cracking.
- Structural fasteners may be carbon steel and galvanized meeting ASTM A153 and ISO/EN 1461 (for hot dipped galvanizing), or ASTM B695 (for mechanical galvanizing).
- Wind Loads: Wind loads shall be based on the 2009 International Building Code. Wind loads to be calculated using ASCE 7-05, a design wind speed of 100mph, Exposure Category C and wind importance factor of 1.0.
- Structural Design: The stress analysis and safety factor of the mounting brackets shall conform to 2009 AASHTO Standard Specification for Structural Supports for Highway Signs, Luminaires, and Traffic Signals (LTS-5).
- A 10-Year Warranty: Successful contractor / manufacturer shall supply a signed warranty covering the entire system for 10 years from the date of installation.
- Warranty shall guarantee specified poles; include all individual nut, bolts and maintenance.
- Warranty shall cover all parts and labor expenses including lift rental if needed.
- A sample warranty document is to be submitted by bidder, the contents of which will go into evaluation.
- Appointed Contractor has to take Contractors’ All Risk Insurance and Work Injury Compensation Insurance before starting of any works. All the documents need to submit to SCA at least one week prior to the commencement of works.
There will be two progress payments as follows:
- The Contractor shall submit to SCA, a copy of 1st progress payment upon delivery of material. SCA will certify the claim and process it for payment.
- Final payment upon completion of whole works.
- There will be 5% retention sum from the total contract price for 6 months (during Defects Liability Period) and will be released upon completion of DLP.
Bidders are required to submit the following:
- Tender submission document (sample enclosed – duly signed to indicate acceptance.
- Price submission form (format enclosed – duly filled and signed without qualifications. Bidders who have deviations or alternative proposals may indicate so in a separate document and submit for consideration).
- Product Brochures – for poles and netting.
- Proposed Warranty Document, including the proposed DLP for other materials supplied and workmanship.
- The list of contractors who will be undertaking installation if awarded.
- Price validity if applicable.
All bids must be submitted at
SINGAPORE CRICKET ASSOCIATION
#03-31, 229 Mountbatten Square Singapore 398007
P: (65) 6348 6566 | F: (65) 6348 6506
Date: – 9th October 2020, Time:- 5:00 pm
SITE PICTURE AND MODELS
As you are all aware, SCA had to postpone the annual awards night 2019 due to COVID 19 pandemic. We will update you the date in due course.
Meanwhile, we are announcing the winners and best individual performers from the SCA Y2019 league.
Congratulations to all the winners!
The SCA has completed the Annual General Meeting agenda of electing executive committee members for the year 2020-2021. The following were returned unopposed and duly elected.
President Mr. Mahmood Gaznavi
Deputy President Mr. Subir Ghatak
Vice- President Mr. Sundaramoorthi Santhanam
Vice- President Mr. Muraleedharan Manesh
Honorary Secretary Mr. VP Jothi
Honorary Treasurer Mr. Neeraj Sundarajoo
Individual Members’ Rep Mr. Ajmal Rasheed Manisseril