Singapore Cricket Association, the governing body of Cricket in Singapore, seeks an experienced, strength & condition and player management coach to provide a stable structure to the national set-up and devise the requisite player pathway from Youth to Senior level.
- Overall in-charge of fitness all Teams (Senior Men’s, Women’s and Youths of all age groups) The S&C PMC will have personal responsibility for preparing players for all national tournaments. He will supervise and accompany the teams on Cricket tours.
- Build & head a Vertical fitness Structure at the SCA
- The S&C PMC shall build a formal fitness plan and structure to streamline S&C activities at SCA. He shall work on the Technical, Physical and Mental aspects of players.
- Assistant, auxiliary and junior coaches shall work under the head coach in roles as specified by the S&C PMC.
- Build a strict timetable and rigour for fitness. Ensure regular participation by players at coaching activities. Formulate strategies that would encourage greater player participation.
Skills and Experience
- Must have played and worked decent level of cricket at First Class, State/County/Country level.
- S&C PMC experience in different countries will be an advantage.
- An inspirational leader who can instil self-belief, confidence and discipline in players.
- Hard-working and dedicated with a willingness to go the extra mile.
Tenure & Benefits
- This would be a 6-month contract initially with an option to extend for a further period as may be mutually agreeable.
- An attractive remuneration, commensurate with experience and skills will be paid to the right individual.
- Interested applicants are to send in their resume no later than 2nd Feb 2020.
- Application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org encouraged.
- Please indicate in the subject: Application for Head Coach.
- Applicants are to provide all relevant info