SINGAPORE CRICKET ASSOCIATION
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF CRICKET BALLS FOR THE SCA LEAGUE 2020
29 Oct 2019
Singapore Cricket Association invites bids in sealed envelopes from reputed distributors/ manufacturers/ parties for the supply of high quality cricket balls to be used for the SCA national league for the 2020 season. Sealed bids are invited from the suppliers for approximately 1,750 cricket balls with 6 pieces of sample type of ball below.
Tender Description : Supply and Delivery of White and Red Cricket Balls
Tender Date : 29 Oct 2019
Closing Date : 12.00pm on 12th Nov 2019
Payment Terms : 30 days from the date of receipt of invoice or delivery
of goods (Whichever is later)
Organisation : Singapore Cricket Association
Contact Person : Saad Khan Janjua
Email : email@example.com
Telephone Number : (65) 6348 6566
Fax Number : (65) 6348 6506
CRICKET BALL SPECIFICATIONS
- White Ball Quantity: Approximately 150
- Red Ball Quantity: Approximately 1600
- Made of first grade leather
- Four Piece Construction
- 100% hand stitch
- Weight: 5 ½ Oz
- Excellent shape and seam retention
- High abrasion resistance and excellent shape retention
- SCA logo on the ball
Interested distributers/parties may submit their tenders along with the samples on any working day from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm before the closing date to:-
Mr. Saad Khan JANJUA
Singapore Cricket Association
229 Mountbatten Road
#03-31 Mountbatten Square
P: (65) 6348 6566 F: (65) 6348 6506
The Committee shall not consider tenders received after the deadline specified. Tenders should be delivered in a sealed envelope marked: “Do not open before the official meeting of the Tender Opening and Evaluation Committee”
SELECTION OF THE CRICKET BALLS
The SCA appointed sub-committee shall evaluate the sample balls provided by the suppliers and provide feedback to the SCA appointed Evaluation Committee.
The SCA Evaluation Committee then shall meet to discuss and consider the pricing of the cricket balls and make an appropriate decision.
The SCA appointed committee, however, reserves the right to accept or reject any tender without assigning any reason therefore.
DETAILS TO BE INCLUDED IN YOUR TENDER
- The pricing for each of the specified type of balls.
- The bids should be net total packing and delivery (including customs clearance and GST) of the balls to SCA, 229 Mountbatten Road, #03-31 Mountbatten Square, Singapore 398007
- Delivery period (NOT LATER THAN 26th DECEMBER 2019)
- Any additional sponsorship package your company can provide to the SCA if selected.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The sample balls provided shall NOT be returned.
- SCA may purchase the total quantity in one or more consignments.
- First consignment 400 Red Balls and White Balls 150.
- The SCA evaluation committee reserves the right of decision making.
- The quality of the balls supplied shall be as per the samples provided.
- You have to clearly mention if you are a MANUFACTURER OR DISTRIBUTOR.
- In case you are a distributor for a manufacturer you have to provide certificate of authenticity.
Singapore Cricket Association reserves the right to reject any or all the bids without assigning any reason thereof.